Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bank of America Robbery at 5466 N. Milwaukee

Man In Straw Cowboy Hat Robs NW Side Bank


 
(Credit: ChicagoBanditTracker)
 
CHICAGO (STMW) – A man in a straw cowboy hat robbed a Jefferson Park neighborhood bank Tuesday on the Northwest Side.
The man robbed the Bank of America branch at 5466 N. Milwaukee Ave. on Tuesday, according to the FBI. He never showed a weapon and the FBI has classified the incident as a non-takeover robbery.
The suspect is described as a 5-feet-7 to 5-feet-8 Hispanic man in his 50s, the FBI said. He has brown hair and an unknown eye color.
He was last seen wearing a straw cowboy hat, a long-sleeve blue shirt and blue jeans, the FBI said.
A reward is being offered in the case and anyone with information should call the FBI Chicago office at (312) 421-6700.
© Sun-Times Media Wire Chicago Sun-Times 2012. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributedUpdate:  01 August 2012





From "Everyblock"

Bank of America at 5400 block of Milwaukee was just robbed.Suspect wore a tan cowboy hat,sunglasses,blue long sleeve shirt,and blue jeans.About 5'7" and 200 lbs.About 55 years old,male hispanic.Suspect is armed.
Don't know how much he took,money had a die pack it in

3 comments:

  1. couldn't have happened to a better bank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowboy hat bankrobber is my hero! Had I been driving by as he ran from BOA, I would have gladly given him a lift to the closest Chase Bank, so he could repeat his patriotic service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rahm here. You may sit down. I will not tolerate anyone talking smack about my dear friends in the banking industry. I made a cool 16 million while investment banking - after gathering insider information as a Clintonista. I know first hand how jealous people are of myself and my pals, Jamie Dimon and Loyd Blankfien. Just deal with it people.

    I am successfull. You are not. You pay taxes. I do not.

    Now, stand by for my latest job-poaching announcment from some soon-to-be-devasted nearby suburb.

    ReplyDelete